I would like to congratulate you in advance for making the decision of taking on the vegan journey. One of the things that may be a challenge for most people to give up is dairy products.
Because little do they know, it has a chemical within it called casein which makes it addictive and toxic in the human body. There are more problems with dairy, however that’s another post. Milk is a favorite of many, especially if you’re a cereal eater. I WAS SO FREAKING ANGRY TO GIVE US REESES PUFF CEREAL but you have to get rid of what no longer serves you. However, I know the struggle so understand your struggle. Have no fear because if you love milk, then you have at least 4 different plant based alternatives to look forward to.
What are they?
First option you have is ALMOND milk.
You can either have store bought almond milk or homemade almond. The only reason why I won’t post different brand names is because of the added chemicals they add to their products which are unhealthy to the body. Homemade in my opinion is better due to you know what’s EXACTLY going inside.
Homemade Almond Milk Recipe
- 1 cup raw sprouted almonds (soaked overnight)
- 4 cups Water (Filtered)
- 4 Dates (Pitted)
- Soak almonds for about 12 hours in pure water with TSP Sea Salt, then rinse them, and let it dry in the oven with the lowest heat.
- Rinse almonds and mix them with your water in the blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Strain mixture inside a large bowl through a nut bag.
- Put the mixture back inside the blender with your dates to blend.
- Pour into mason jar or pitcher then store in fridge for up to one week.
The next three options you have are CASHEW, WALNUT, and/or BRAZIL milk.
You still have the choice between store brands or homemade, however the process for making them yourself is similar to the almond milk recipe. These are few of the many choices you have as far as cruelty free milk go.
What choice will you make?
Bonus nut milk option is hazelnut milk 😉
Most people get excited when they find out the crystal known as citrine is a stone of prosperity and abundance; however it’s more than it. This beautiful gem may help to ground you while helping you amplify your creativity, manifestation, and will power.
You can also use it for balancing your solar plexus chakra.
Citrine is part of the Quartz family which some can be grown with smoky quartz or amethyst is express awesome energy to the energy field on your body. Last year in 2015, I once found a Citrine Smoky Quartz crystal point pendant which gave a boost of ENERGY!!!! Unfortunately, it somehow fell off my chain being the only crystal to have lost in this life time. Was really depressed for 5 minutes but realized it went to someone else who needed it more.
How can citrine further benefit you?
- Helps to attract and maintain wealth
- Attracting more love and happiness
- Aids in releasing built up negative energy
- Boost your decisiveness
- Improve your thinking ability
How can citrine benefit your life today?