There comes a time in life when you have to deal with people that don’t understand the choices you make, for example being Vegan.
Agree or Disagree?
Some of the questions you may receive from others in regards to this lifestyle are:
- Where do you get your protein from?
- How do you do it?
- What can I give you to eat?
- Do you eat fish?
- Do you eat chicken?
- Are you doing this for a girl/boy?
- What do you eat?
- I’m still going to eat meat but tell me why are you doing this?
- I don’t want to get skinny, but how come you still have weight on you?
- How do you live without meat?
The list can go on; however expect those questions and many more to be thrown your way.
On my sojourn, I’ve learned it’s best not to talk at people because they won’t always comprehend how horrible animals get treated and all the destruction that goes on our planet just from meat and dairy production alone.
The solution to this challenge is to communicate with them in order for them to agree and logically see that eating animals and by products of them harms them and the planet as well.
Here a few questions to ask during conversation:
- How would you feel if a superior race abducted your momma dukes and raped her every nine months so they can eat them because of tasting good while drinking her breast milk?
- If eating dairy cheese meant the destruction of our planet for future generation, then would you still eat it?
- If the only “meat” left on the planet for you to eat were cats and dogs, then would you eat them?
- Did you know that chickens, aka foul, eat their own poop?
- If eating animals and dairy contribute to forming a lot of diseases for your body, is it worth taking that chance?
- How would you feel that you going vegan would help save the fresh water that’s left on the planet?
What other questions could you ask your friends to make them realize where the right side of life is?